Returns & Exchanges
While we truly love our products, we realize not everyone else might.. and it’s Ok if you didn’t love everything you ordered. Our ultimate objective is to make our customers happy -- we'll always do our best to take care of you! We stand behind our products and want customers to be satisfied with them.
Lodging a return or requesting an exchange is simple with Ford and Wyatt – just have your order number (six digit numeric) and shipping zip code in hand. You’ll find your order number in your Ford and Wyatt order confirmation email; if you received your item(s) as a gift and don’t have the order number, please reach out to us for assistance (email@example.com). If your order was originally placed through Facebook or Instagram, your order number may be called the "Seller Order Name".
Click on the link below to get started and our returns portal will walk you through the rest!
*Click here to Start your Return or Exchange*
- We will accept items for return and exchange within 30 calendar days from the fulfillment (shipped) date. For example, if the order was shipped by Ford and Wyatt on January 1st then the return or exchange must be initiated by January 31st.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted if the item is in brand new, unworn, unwashed, and unaltered condition with all tags intact and attached. Returned and exchanged items must be free of stains, deodorant marks, smells (e.g. perfume, smoke, pet, etc.), make-up, animal hair, and so on.
- Follow the instructions in the return & exchange portal for items that are damaged or defective upon receipt of the item (a picture of the damage/defect/wrong item is required). Some color variation can occur between batches for our items that are garment-dyed; this color variation is considered acceptable and will not be considered defective for return purposes.
- Received the wrong item? We're so sorry! Follow the instructions in the return & exchange portal and be sure to select the return reason "I received the wrong item" (a picture of the damage/defect/wrong item is required). You will be able to process an exchange immediately to have the correct item sent to you!
- We reserve the right to adjust or deny returns and exchanges if original items are returned in a condition which does not meet our return and exchange policy.
- The following are not eligible for return, exchange or refund at this time:
- Last Call sale items.
- Items shipped outside of the United States or to overseas military addresses.
- Gift Cards.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Refunds will go back to the original method of payment. Any refunds on orders purchased with both a gift card and alternate form of payment (e.g. credit card, PayPal, etc.) will first be refunded to the gift card, up to the original amount of the gift card, and then refunded to the alternate form of payment thereafter.
- We try to process returns as quickly as possible, but just in case, please allow 7 to 10 business days for a return or exchange to be processed once it arrives at our facility; it may take us longer during particularly busy times. You will receive an email from Ford and Wyatt when the return or exchange is processed. There may be additional time, after we’ve approved the return, before your financial institution posts the funds back to your account (this is outside of Ford and Wyatt’s control).
- We’re a small company trying to compete with some big brands; unfortunately, we can’t compete on all fronts, as we’re not able to offer free shipping on returned items (including exchanges) at this time. You will see this reflected as the “Shipping & Handling Fee” during the return and exchange process.
- Ford and Wyatt is not responsible for stolen, lost, or damaged packages during shipping or upon delivery. We automatically apply Route insurance to all orders during the checkout process; this protects you in the case of a lost, stolen, or damaged package during the shipping process. Removing Route insurance from your order is at your own risk; Ford and Wyatt will not refund nor replace lost, stolen or damaged packages when Route insurance was not purchased. Route Claims for lost, stolen, or damaged packages must be filed with Route within 15 days of the actual or expected delivery date.
- We provide Instant Exchanges for all of our exchange customers. This means that your requested new item(s) will be fulfilled immediately upon receipt of your exchange order – no waiting! This ensures you receive the product(s) you want and they don’t sell out in the meantime. In order to offer this to our customers, we require a credit card to be authorized at the time of the exchange. A temporary hold will be placed for the value of the exchange order until we have received the returned item(s) and verify they meet our policies, at which point the hold will be released. Your card will only be charged for the new item(s) in the instance that the original item(s) are not returned to us, are not shipped within the allotted time, or do not meet our policies once received and reviewed by us.
- Want to exchange for a different product altogether? Use “Shop Now” during the exchange process! This will allow you to shop immediately in the store using the credit from your exchange.
Email us with any questions you might have – we’re here to help.